mercredi 22 février 2012

from small stone to poetry

alone on a mountain top
incandescent beauty surrounds silence
a moment with eternity to contemplate the miracle of life
and why I have my place in it


3:55 a.m.
[2012.22.2...a]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



no sound,
no music disturbs the heights 
White Eagle, keeper of my spirit
seeks
quiet meditation here

alone on a mountain top
incandescent beauty
surrounds
this silence, a moment
with eternity
to contemplate the miracle
of life, why
I have my place in it

zenith illuminates
the lands below us
we are two specks, twin shadows
among a myriad of others
I awake from introspection's charm
and soar
to embrace myself
where White Eagle left
my upright reflection
in the lake
below
my place is two-fold:
to be the horizon
to observe life's paths
towards the heavens


in the flash of a dream
[2012.22.2...b]

1 commentaire:

  1. You may not write much but when you do there is nothing detracted from your talent.

    Wonderfully peaceful words amongst the chaos of this real life.

    RépondreSupprimer