vendredi 6 janvier 2012

"stormy weather"

the first storm has passed, winds die, rain dries, sunlight tries for good cheer
the second storm will follow me to my death :
mother leaves her riches to my sister's children
I retain the black memories, still a pauper 


"stormy weather"
[2012.6.1...a]

4 commentaires:

  1. Ok, Comment box take 2:

    Thinking of you. If you need someone to rant at feel free to do so. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Holly,
    You're sweet to offer to be a punching ball but I'm OK with this. Being disinherited was always part of the threats my mother used to keep me in line. The love was lost between us 11 years ago when I was last in the states, so my mourning of the not-yet-dead mother is over. It's her last gesture to leave me in poverty that makes me very angry.
    Peace,
    alfred

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So sorry for your loss, in every sense of the word...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. My mother tried to use this threat ... it failed because she died sooner than she ever expected to.
    But it was sad that she felt the need to be thus.

    RépondreSupprimer